are interested in a puppy from Royalair german Shepherds, please fill out this
puppy inquiry form as a way of introducing yourself to me and this form also
explains what kind of homes we choose to place our puppies in.
My first priority is
that our puppies live full and happy lives in a home with people who love
them. I try our best to place puppies only in the most loving and
responsible of homes and this inquiry form helps us in that process. We reserve the first option if a puppy/dog needs to be re-homed- or to
homes that we have approved who are willing to sign and honor our Puppy/Dog
Almost all puppies go to Pet Homes I seldom if ever sell to "breeders" all puppies are sold with limited registration with non breeding rights regardless unless you make another arangement with me in the future in writing.
1. Your name, and the name of any other adults
in your household.
2. Your street address and contact telephone numbers
w/best time of day to call
3. List Your Email Addresses and your website if you have one (I will normally respond via email.)
4. How long have you lived at this address? If less than two years,
list previous address
5. Name and contact information for your veterinarian - (even if you
currently have no pets list the vet you have used in the past if there was
a time when you did have pets.If No vet please put at least two friends or nieghbors?)
6. Have you ever owned an German Shepherd before? If
so from who did you purchase your GSD and when? tell us about him or
her. How many years have you owned German shepherds?
7. Do you have any other dogs and if so, what
breeds and ages, neutered or spayed or if not, why not.
8. Do you have any children? What are their
9. Why do you want a German Shepherd- protection, family, both?
10. What is your home like fenced in yard , apartment, Places to run/ Play?
11. Did you read my contract/gaurentee and understand this contract must be signed when picking up the puppy or before he.she is sent?
12. Where would the puppy spend his or her time
days/nights? Inside or outside?
13. Is there a particular sex and/or color of puppy